If you would like to search by Workshops or Webinars, please use the search tool below. Click here for the 2022-2023 Catalyst Training Calendar.
At the Florida Housing Coalition, we are committed to accessibility. We are currently revising and adapting all our trainings for full accessibility. While we build out this important component, if you need an accommodation to attend a training or for a specific publication, white paper, or fact sheet, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org with the name of the training or resource and what accommodation we can provide.
For questions, please contact the Florida Housing Coalition at 850-878-4219 or email@example.com.
- This event has passed.
WEBINAR- Guidance on the Second HHRP Allocation
April 27 - 2:00 pm - 3:30 pm
Please join us for a webinar providing guidance about the second HHRP Allocation, scheduled for Thursday, April 27 from 2pm to 3:30pm. This webinar on housing recovery following Hurricanes Ian and Nicole will address the disbursement of $40 million from the Hurricane Housing Recovery Program (HHRP). Topics will include:
- Get ideas for your second HHRP allocation as presenters review a variety of housing assistance options.
- A presenter from Bay County will discuss HHRP Lessons Learned from Hurricane Michael
- Mitigation Training: responding to survey feedback, presenters will review examples of home hardening features SHIP communities have incorporated into their rehabilitation work.
- Learn best practices related to several types of assistance, including Rehabilitation, Replacement Housing, Purchase Assistance, and Acquisition/Rehab.
- Disaster Resource: learn about how the Rental Recovery Loan Program (RRLP), Florida Housing’s disaster-specific program for developers.